Thursday, September 1, 2011

Free Scrappy Doll Pattern


As promised, here is a free pattern to make a scrappy doll.  This was a fun project for me, because all the fabrics used remind me of well-loved dresses and hats and shirts that the kids have mostly already outgrown.  This doll was inspired by and modeled after the illustrations in The Ticky-Tacky Doll, a children's story book written by Cynthia Rylant and illustrated by Harvey Stevenson.

The pattern and the instructions (with pictures) are .pdf files.  You can download them here:

Scrappy Doll Pattern

Scrappy Doll Instructions

I hope you make some dolls that are cherished and loved.  I know my 2 year old has barely put her "tiddy-taddy" down since I made it last week.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! It so pretty and looks so easy. I may make a couple at the end of stash game with scraps leftover of stuff I made during the month. Bookmarking it now. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I know some little ones on my holiday gift list who would enjoy a dolly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...