Monday, November 21, 2011

The Knitted Owl Hat Pattern!


For some reason, my toddler is obsessed with owls!  She just loves them, which is fine with me, because there are tons of cute owl fabrics available in the last two years.  Recently, I saw a little boy in the grocery store wearing the cutest little crocheted owl hat.  I prefer knitting, so I went looking for a knitted owl hat pattern.  I couldn't find a free one that was exactly what I wanted, so I made up my own pattern.  I looked at tons of different pictures, so this is inspired by lots of beautiful hats seen on Etsy and Ravelry. 

You can find it as a google doc here.  It fits all the entire family, circumference wise, but it is too short for older siblings and adults.  If making it for older kids, I would make it 9" tall instead of 7".  Hope you enjoy it!


1 comment:

  1. I love her owl hat! You did a great job Jenn. Gosh she must have inherited her love of owls from her great aunt...I collected them throughout my childhood. Her hat reminds me of a knitted owl my mother made and sent to me at college. Love your blog.
    Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...