Monday, September 10, 2012

Exciting dollar store find!


I was SO excited to find these mosaic stickers at the Dollar Tree! 

Actually, I had seen them once before and barely noticed them and not been excited at all about them.

But in the last few weeks, my 8 year old Hannah has decided that she wants her ears pierced.  Her daddy is not on board with that plan (yet).  Hannah had a few square sparkly mosaic foam stickers left over from a craft project, and she realized they make perfect pretend earrings.  She has been wearing them to church for the last few weeks, which made me laugh the first time I noticed.  She was so proud of herself for figuring out a solution!  And she does look lovely and sparkly.

So, she thought it was the best thing ever when I bought her a $1 gift of more stickers.  I love when it takes very little to make my kids happy.  I know it won't be long before she is much too old to be thrilled by a dollar store present, but right now I am the coolest mom on the block.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...