Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tasty Tuesday -- Week 2!


I have been making 5 - 6 bento boxes every school day for the last month.  I like that my kids are getting more varied lunches.  The hard part is coming up with enough variety to keep going day after day! 

This is what the kids and I are eating for lunch today:
Most days I can't come up with anything "cute" for lunch.  But what I try to do is put a variety of foods in the bento box.  Today we are having sliced cucumber and carrot, a slice of cheese cut into teddy bears, mini crackers, a slice and a half of ham cut into roll-ups, and diced apple.  With a cute pick to eat the apple.  My Noah boy says it is a "pitty lunch."  That means pretty.  I guess it can't get any better than that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...