Friday, March 22, 2013

Face paint makes every day special!

My brave and bold tiger!

This week is my spring break. 

So I have been home all week spending time with the kids.

She said, "Surprise me!"

We didn't have anything special planned.

No vacation, no special occasions.


He was very specific about the stars and the size and the color and the placement.  Whatever. 

But I did have an unused package of face paint hidden away. 

And, of course, lots of inspiration on Pinterest.

A happy teddy bear!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, how cute, Jenn! The designs they chose seem to really fit them, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julia! They were very excited about it. We have never ever just done face painting for fun, with no special occasion!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...